Tuesday, April 20, 2010

i LOVE my job


oh. sooooo. no big deal or anything but... last night at work things got a little crazy. all of a sudden a huge limo pulls up outside of sammy's and a bunch of people file in. i didn't recognize any of them at first but they just had that "famous" feel. so i went to grab a sheet to take their order and my boss whispers to me "ever seen the movie fame? well..that's the main character and his boy band" haaaaha. WHAT?!

yeah yeah i know FAME isn't that huge of a movie and it only got 2 stars...but still. he was famous. asher friggin BOOK.
[look him up. he's hawwwwt]


so. i didn't want to seem like i was TOO much of an idiot. i just stood there, took their orders, made their shakes, tried not to stare... but right as they were about to leave my boss said "alright guys, my employee has to stop taking order for a second so she can get a picture with these guys!" um YES please!


so that's when this happened. HA! asher is the one next to me. yep.

ANYWAY. i didn't think too much of it after that...finished up my shift and went home happy.

WELL. the next morning [aka...tuhhhday] i get a text from my boss "hey asher came into sammy's again today asking about you. he wants to know if you want to go to his concert and hang out back stage with the guys...you and a friend"

...
what?
haaaaha! i couldn't even believe it. the girl serving milkshakes at sammy's gets to go hang out backstage with V Factory- his band. i'm completely stoked. so me and maa cousin ciara are going to be there tonight. hopefully i'll have pictures to post tomorrow.

YES! i LOVE my job.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!!! TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!!

    ReplyDelete