Saturday, April 3, 2010

my life is average.

soooo. HI.
blogging: something i've wanted to try for a long time but always thought it was just for "married people". it's probably true...but i'm going to go for it anyway. my life right now= completely average. let's hope something exciting happens in the near future so i can have something to "blog about". am i using the right terminology? who the crap knows?
all i know is that tomorrow is easter and my family is in florida without me...not.even.fair. but thankfully the tibbitts' (baaasically my second family) are in town and letting me stay over. really. who goes to florida without their KIDS?! and what kind of a brother goes to mexico without his sister? nope. that should never happen.
at least i'm employed finally.
check out the t shirt...
sammy's cafe is the coooolest place on earth.
i have been looking for about 8 months for a job and i finally found the perfect one. YES. polaroid pictures cover the walls and good music plays allll night long. i am in love.
so yes, my life is average- it's not amazing, but it sure doesn't suck.
i.am.happy.

2 comments:

  1. My parents go to Florida without their children! hahaha. yAY! Welcome to the blog world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will have to teach me all your tricks!! i feel like i'm supposed to be married to have one uh these. ha!

    ReplyDelete